For Fast AC Repair Services, Call B. Carlson at (505) 349-4409!
A situation where your home is deprived of comfort is always a dire one. And if your air conditioner cuts out in the middle of the night or on a weekend? Even worse! The stress of facing an Albuquerque summer without your air conditioning system can nearly be as unbearable as the heat.
But at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, your needs are our number one priority! Our emergency AC repair services are here ensure you get the care and service you deserve when you need us.
Call B. Carlson at (505) 349-4409 for emergency AC repair in Albuquerque and surrounding areas.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Not all air conditioning problems require emergency AC repairs, though repairs should be scheduled as soon as possible to avoid making the problem worse. Most cooling system damage is compounded if not resolved—ignoring AC damage leads to bigger, costlier problems! This can take a minor issue all the way to major repair (or even replacement!).
Contact our HVAC experts to schedule AC repairs if:
- Your air conditioner stops functioning. Seems like a no-brainer, yes? You’d be surprised how often we hear of people taking the “wait and see” approach. If it’s not running, it’s not going to be fixed without AC repair! Don’t wait in the heat—call a professional to get the comfort you deserve!
- Your system is not providing adequate comfort. It’s near impossible to sleep in an unconditioned home in Albuquerque, let alone go about your day! If you’re not getting the cooling you’re accustomed to, call us for AC repair!
- Your AC is tripping breakers. If the power in your home cuts out every time the air conditioning comes on, you need to get help fast! Do not continue to attempt engaging the air conditioner! Not only could it be dangerous for you, but you could cause lasting damage to your system.
- You’re noticing strange sounds. Your air conditioner’s sound should fall into the background. So, if you catch a bang, pop, clank, wheeze, or squeal it’s probably bad news. Odd air conditioner sounds can be a particularly delicate issue, as they’re often signs of a damaged or loose component. Left without AC repair, these can do huge damage.
- There are odd smells in your home. Whether the musty scent of hot dust or the semi-caustic smell of ozone, get service immediately. If it’s the AC itself or your air quality equipment, strange smells are often the precursor to larger problems. Catching it fast can save you a lot of hassle and cash!
- You spot ice or excessive condensation on your unit. Not the most common of problems, but it can mean big trouble for your AC unit. These are most commonly issues with the evaporator coil, which is a fairly delicate component. This is definitely a cause for emergency AC repair from your local Albuquerque HVAC company.
Depending on the condition of your air conditioner, you may decide to repair or replace the unit. If you can’t decide on your own, one of our experienced HVAC contractors can help with a consultation!
Need help with your air conditioning system? Call our experts today at (505) 349-4409 or contact us online to schedule AC repairs anywhere in the Albuquerque area!
What Is a True AC Emergency?
Many common AC problems can wait until normal business hours for repairs. Not only will this be more convenient for your family, but also more cost-effective. When you have a true AC emergency, however, you need a team that can respond quickly and provide reliable, competent repairs. Some signs that you need immediate help with your air conditioner include:
- The system has stopped working completely, leaving you without cooling
- The evaporator, compressor, or refrigerant lines have frozen or iced up, shutting the system down
- Breakers keep tripping, possibly indicating a locked up or shorted compressor
- You hear screeching, grinding, or other loud noises from the compressor outside, indicating mechanical damage
- You smell burning plastic or notice arcing or smoke that indicates electrical problems
- Refrigerant, oil, or water is leaking from the system
At B. Carlson, we are equipped to handle even the most complex AC repairs. Call us today at (505) 349-4409 or contact us online for emergency service in the Albuquerque area.
Albuquerque’s Emergency AC Repair Company
Our emergency AC repair specialists take your needs seriously. When called, we will have a licensed HVAC expert at your door without delay—not tomorrow or “when we can fit you in.” Your demand for air conditioning in Albuquerque is a top priority, and we aim to provide great service and high-quality HVAC products to fulfill your emergency AC repair needs without delay.
B. Carlson provides emergency repair services for cooling systems in Albuquerque and around Bernalillo, Corrales, Los Lunas, North Valley, Placitas, Rio Rancho, Sandia Heights, and Tanoan. If you need heating and cooling services, you know the name to call!
Call B. Carlson at (505) 349-4409 for emergency air conditioner repair in Albuquerque, New Mexico.