ABQ Gas Line Repair
Gas Line Repair in Albuquerque, NM
A need for plumbing repair is never a positive experience, but when gas lines are involved, things can get frustrating and scary in no time. When you need gas line repair for a gas leak, a damaged gas plumbing line, or other kinds of natural gas repair, you want to call on a reputable and experienced plumbing company that can provide fast, dependable solutions. In other words, you want to call on B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing!
B. Carlson has been the name homeowners can count on for superior plumbing services for years. As an award-winning, local plumbing contractor, we take pride in our ability to meet our clients’ needs with affordable services and quality, custom solutions. Whether you’re dealing with a broken gas line or there’s a strange odor in your home, call on B. Carlson and things will get set straight right away.
Signs You Need Gas Line Repair
With a gas line broken, your home and personal health can be immediately placed in danger. It’s a very serious situation, and one that demands attention right away. Keep an eye, nose, and ear out for the following:
- Weird odor – Though natural gas doesn’t have an odor of its own, gas companies add a chemical called mercaptan to gas so that you can detect a leak by smell. The odor is often correctly described as sulfurous, or like rotten eggs.
- Hissing noises – A high-pitched hiss or whistle can indicate a nearby gas leak, and should be investigated right away.
- Increases in gas bill – Typically other signs are more immediately evident, but if the leak is very small or gradual you may not smell or hear it right away. Always keep an eye on your gas bill, because if it jumps up in price out of nowhere, you may have a gas line leak.
- Dying plants – Natural gas will kill grass and garden plants very quickly. If your landscape develops a dead patch out of nowhere, it’s wise to check any nearby gas lines.
- Odd gas appliance behavior – Whether your gas grill isn’t igniting as it should or your range is acting up, any unusual behavior from a gas-powered appliance should be looked into right away.
If you’re experiencing the signs of a broken gas line in Albuquerque or Bernalillo County call (505) 349-4409 to reach our gas plumbers now!
Contact Us for Gas Line Repair in Albuquerque, NM
Even small leaks or minor gas line pipe damage can become a huge issue in very little time. At B. Carlson we understand how serious gas pipe problems can be, and our teams act fast to diagnose and repair gas line problems of all sizes and types. If you have a gas line problem in your home, call on our team and we will be on the way any time you need us. Our plumbing repair company is on-call and ready to serve– any time, any day! We’re your 24-hour emergency gas plumbing repair team.