ABQ Ductless Mini-Split Replacement
Ductless Mini-Split Replacement in Albuquerque, NM
In addition to providing your Albuquerque home with all of the comfort advantages of standard cooling and heating systems, ductless mini-splits also offer considerable energy efficiency and air quality benefits. Even so, no matter how great a system may be, there will come a time when the unit just can’t keep up anymore. Are you tired of dealing with a poorly performing ductless system in your home? If so, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can offer the reliable replacement services you need!
With decades of experience and training, B. Carlson can offer you top of the line replacements from lead names like Bryant and Mitsubishi. We provide only the absolute best ductless system installations for our customers by ensuring you get a new system that is optimized for comfort and efficiency. Our ductless mini-split systems conform specifically to your needs to keep you and your family comfortable year-round.
For more information on ductless mini-split replacements, contact us online or give us a call (505) 349-4409!
What are the benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems?
Mini-split systems use ductless air conditioners, and heat pumps to provide heating, cooling, or both in one location. They are an alternative for areas that do not have access to natural gas or areas that are impractical to install traditional ducts.
The benefits of ductless mini-splits include a smaller installation footprint, greater energy efficiency because they are ductless, and better application of cooling and heating to specific zones within a room or building.
When to Replace Your Ductless Mini-Split
Our team understands that you’d most likely rather schedule a repair service before committing to a complete replacement. However, we also know that there are numerous occasions when a replacement will cost you a lot less while offering you a whole lot more. We would recommend replacing your ductless mini-split if:
- The existing unit fails to meet your comfort needs. If your system can’t keep up, it’s time to upgrade. Modern, updated ductless systems can offer more power, more comfort, and even higher efficiency ratings.
- You require repair services too frequently. Needing one or two repairs during your system’s lifespan isn’t anything too strenuous or unexpected. But, when repair services become the norm, you can quickly find yourself bogged down with costs—making a replacement the smarter choice.
- You’re losing system efficiency. Many homeowners choose ductless systems for their sheer number of benefits, like their excellent energy efficiency. However, if your costs are increasing while your comfort is decreasing, talk to our team about scheduling a replacement.
- The system is getting too old. After roughly a decade or so, you’ll probably notice a dramatic drop in cooling power and efficiency. When this happens, and routine tune-ups fail to fix the issue, we always recommend replacing your ductless system.
- The air quality in your home is poor. Mini-split systems utilize dual filtration systems to both protect the unit and to help boost air quality. If you’re dealing with some seriously dusty air, then the system may be on its way out.
If you’re looking for ways to maximize the potential of your wall or ceiling-mounted ductless system, our team has just the service for you. By joining one of B. Carlson’s Preferred Service Agreement plans, you can gain the perks of routine system tune-ups, service discounts, and even more!
Comparison Between Ductless Mini-split Systems and Central AC
Central air is not always the best solution. Ductless systems are great because they provide a cleaner and more efficient option without all the ductwork necessary with traditional air conditioners.
A ductless system does not require much ducting or maintenance costs associated with running pipes throughout your home to get the cool air to where it is needed.
Ductless systems are also less expensive than traditional central units, in large part because of the lack of ducting required for installation and maintenance.
Ductless air conditioners typically do not require much space above your ceiling or throughout your attic like some air conditioning systems might need.
Why Should you choose an HVAC company that specializes in installing ductless mini-splits?
One of the most important decisions you’ll make when installing a ductless mini-split system is who will do the installation. The company that installs your new air conditioning unit needs experience in installing these cooling and heating systems and needs to be certified by an industry association.
Each zone has its own thermostat allowing you to cool or heat a room only when it’s occupied. Many models can have as many as 4 indoor air handlers connected to the outdoor unit.
A ductless mini-split specialist will have experience in installing the appropriate type of air conditioning system for your home, as well as knowledge about all the different types of ductless systems on the market today and how to install them properly. Not only that, but they’ll also know when it’s OK to simply repair a particular ductless air conditioning system instead of completely replace it, saving you money.
Ductless Mini-Split Replacement
The summer season in Albuquerque can easily bring temperatures in the high 90s—sometimes even higher. Then, in the winter, we can experience a surprising chill! That’s why you need a system you can rely on to provide comfort all year long. At B. Carlson, our HVAC technicians are dedicated to ensuring your family has the proper equipment and services available to do just that. With our decades of experience and skill, we work to improve your indoor air quality and home health and comfort levels.
Contact our ductless mini-split replacement specialists today or call us at (505) 349-4409 to schedule a service in the Albuquerque, NM area!