Evaporative Cooler Replacement in ABQ, NM
Evaporative Cooler Replacement in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Is your current home cooling system failing to keep up? Do you find yourself having to schedule an evaporative cooler repair service two or three times a year?
If so, it’s probably time to consider an evaporative cooler repair with the professionals at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing! We provide complete system replacements that can get you and your family back in their comfort zone in no time.
We offer our clients high-quality products and services, using our years of experience and expertise to provide custom recommendations and solutions for your home heating needs.
To find out more about our evaporative cooler/swamp cooler replacement services or schedule a call.
Evaporative coolers, also known as swamp coolers in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are one of the most efficient means to keep you feeling comfortable during our hot summers.
These systems work by drawing air into special cooler pads soaked with water and recirculating it through a fan or blower that will blow cold air throughout your home for hours on end(central air conditioning).
When to Replace Your Evaporative Cooler
At B. Carlson, we understand that most people prefer to schedule a repair service before investing in a swamp cooler repair. However, there are many cases where a replacement not only makes more sense but can also provide you with more cost and comfort-saving advantages.
We would recommend replacing your evaporative cooler when:
- Repairs become too frequent. Evaporative coolers are great because of their simplistic nature, but they often require professional attention. However, if you find yourself leaning on a professional service too frequently, you’ll save money and stress by changing your furnace or cooler for your unit or business.
- Your system is no longer efficient. You likely installed your current system to take advantage of the considerable efficiency benefits. However, if those benefits start to dwindle and monthly costs start to climb, it’s time to schedule a full-range swamp cooler repair.
- Your home’s air becomes too dry. Although evaporative systems can add humidity to the air in your home, they don’t regulate it as an air conditioner does. Is your home feeling dry and dusty? Call us today at (505) 349-4409 to order a swamp cooler service!
- The evaporative cooler is a decade old. Assuming you’ve been scheduling routine maintenance services, you can expect your evaporative cooling system to work for 10-15 years. But, once your system makes the ten-year mark, you’ll need to keep a close eye on performance levels.
- Your system isn’t operating like it used to. Maybe you’re looking for additional efficiency or a system that is a bit stronger to suit your comfort preferences. Or, possibly your system is leaking due to rust. Either way—your comfort is important, making a common repair the best option for many homes.
- Airflow is integral to swamp coolers. And if the flow is restricted or the air pressure fluctuates in your home, your cooling system may begin to make loud whistling sounds. Loud noises will typically indicate a damaged or loose part, and your swamp cooler is no different! Winterizing and de-winterizing your swamp cooler is an essential part of keeping it in good working order for years to come.
If you’re having a problem with your swamp cooler, whether it’s not cooling, not blowing enough air, or any other reason, don’t suffer this summer!
We’re proud to offer our clients the best options possible for evaporative cooler services, including plumbing services such as leak detection. Leaking through the roof or down walls causes damage that may be linked to plumbing failure.
If you would like to ensure you get the maximum benefits from yours, become a member of our family by signing up for a Preferred Service Agreement today! Members gain a lot of advantages this way, including discounts, warranties, and additional services.
Not quite ready for a full swamp cooler maintenance, but want to regulate the temperature in your home better and keep it cool? Contact B. Carlson about our evaporative cooler controls!
Swamp Cooler Repairs and Swamp Cooler Repair Services in Albuquerque
Swamp Coolers are a great way to beat the heat or hot air, but they require installation services by an experienced professional to help in getting your swamp cooler ready.
Trying to install one incorrectly will not only exhaust your budget on repairs and replacements, but it can also make you want to change cooler pads immediately!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Albuquerque, NM, offers swamp cooler repair service packages for your unit and business. It includes inspecting their system annually for water leaks or damage and an annual swamp cooler startup/shut down service.
Evaporative Cooler Repair in Albuquerque, NM
Whether we’re experiencing one of those record-breaking 100+ degrees Albuquerque days or just a normal, sunny day—know that B. Carlson Albuquerque, NM is here to help! With a strong history of customer satisfaction and years of experience, we’re ready to return home comfort to your family.
We have a 24 7 emergency service and are proud to offer heating, cooling, and plumbing services to the Albuquerque and Santa Fe metro areas, including these communities: Albuquerque – Santa Fe – Rio Rancho.
Contact us online or give us a call at (505) 349-4409 to talk with our HVAC experts about evaporative cooler replacements in the Albuquerque, NM area.